Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Cloud sync error

I'm trying to set up Quicken Mobile and have done the desktop steps but when I request it to sync it returns a page with cloud sync errors that go back to 2017 to current in the accounts I want. I've attached a screen shot. I've tried to do both options listed but that doesn't clear any. I've gone into each transaction trying to figure out what the error was but can't see one. For one account I actually created a new category and changed all entries to that category and that cleared most. :(
:) How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are on.

Answers

• jeePerJAW
    jeePerJAW Member ✭✭
    :) I guess the reset finally worked (after 90 minutes) and now all is well. All errors have cleared and notice was given that the cloud was sync'd.
    Thanks for being there! (Murphy's Law, when you finally give up and ask for help, the situation will resolve itself!
    :) How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are on.
This discussion has been closed.