Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I cannot get Capital One Credit Card added a bill/pay check/pay biller that works.

QBP Subscription for windows. Latest version. I have migrated to Quicken Bill Manager from Quicken Bill Pay. I could not get the migration to work in our 28 year old file so this is a brand new quicken file with just active accounts. I have capital one bank accounts that are linked to quicken via Capital One Bank - New. I also tried Capital One 360. Not sure if that is related or not. Both of those methods worked for the three bank accounts and the credit card (synchronization). What does NOT work is adding the capital one CC account as a biller. I tried with Capital One Bank and with Capital One Card services. It adds the biller but says it could not retrieve a bill. It does this in every one step update for days. I know a bill is available. How do I get this to work?

Best Answer

Answers

• MWGorman
    MWGorman Member ✭✭
    This ongoing issue is almost as year old. Quicken technical support says the problem is with Capital One. In the last year I have called the technical support of the Digital services of Capital One and they say that they are not aware of this problem and to their knowledge no one with Capital One is working on such. a problem. They point out that other programs of business are able to get the e-bill information so Capital One logically assumes its Quicken who needs to be asked.

Is it possible to get Quicken to call the Capital One folks to determine where the problem occurs so that someone can resolve it. Look how long this has gone without any work or resolution. Please quit pointing fingers and let the program gurus talk to each other and solve this problem.

Mike
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Is this alert asking users to not add online bills from Capital One Credit still in effect?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7855126/ongoing-12-15-19-6-12-19-users-unable-to-add-capital-one-ebills-online-billers#latest

Has anyone tried to add Capital One ebills recently? Is anyone sucessfully receiving online bills from Capital One?
    Quicken user since 1995
    Win10 Deluxe Subscription thru 2021
  • riggz609
    riggz609 Member ✭✭
    I also have the problem with Capital One not being able to gather the bill due date and amount. Tried calling numerous times and post but no-one tries to resolve the problem. I too hope someone from Bill Manger can make a call to Capital One and resolve this.
  • Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭
    I have chatted 2 times aking why my Capital One account won't link to Bill Manager. The last call 5/9 they "Quicken is still working on completely linking with Capital One" Any idea when this might be done?
  • data updates to ledger but does not show as an online biller. I have to set up a manual reminder to pay my bill on time
This discussion has been closed.