Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

converted from mac to windows, imported QXF fine. But not updating transactions.

Hello Quicken Community! very excited to be a new member of this group. I've been using Quicken since 2017, and until last month, I was a mac user. Bought a new pc and have slowly been moving, importing, converting my mac life over to the PC.

Now it's Quicken's turn. I installed the newest deluxe version onto my pc 1 week ago. I made a QXF export from the Quicken for Mac, transferred it to the PC, created a new quicken account and imported the qxf file to it. So far so good. Tried updating the transactions from my bank and credit cards. quicken goes through the motions, declares success, but I don't see any updates. the registers show the same data as from the qxf import. I noticed there's no request to enter the random code as proof my bank asks for to prove I'm not a robot. But I get no error messages. hmmmm.

Any ideas?
Many thanks.

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer

Hello @cpgraettinger

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. From the sounds of it downloads might need to be setup on the accounts again. I would recommend following this article here on how to get your accounts reactivated. Once this is done you should be able to download all your transactions and get up to date

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @cpgraettinger

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. From the sounds of it downloads might need to be setup on the accounts again. I would recommend following this article here on how to get your accounts reactivated. Once this is done you should be able to download all your transactions and get up to date

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• cpgraettingercpgraettinger Member
    Right on the money Quicken Francisco. I was able to reach a support person and those are steps that she walked me through and that solved the problem. All appears to be working as expected.

And the windows version of Quicken is soooooooo much better than the Mac version.

Thank you
  • Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    @cpgraettinger

Awesome to hear that you were able to get everything set up and you're enjoying the new version! Let us know if you do have any further questions.

Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.