Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quick Pay suddenly will not enter a Quick Pay payment for a Citi account

This discussion was created from comments split from: Quick Pay Doesn't work.

Comments

• ghclark
    ghclark Member ✭✭
    Quick Pay suddenly will not enter a Quick Pay payment for a Citi account. No error message. Just gives me the pop up with my number of used Quick Pay transactions for the month (unchanged) and no transaction in the register. This is a joke. Not the first problem and no resolution of the first.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @ghclark

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I took the liberty of reviewing your internal biller support profile and can see that a payment to Citi does show it was successfully made on May 1st, is that correct?

If so, may I ask, when this issue first presented itself, had you already made a payment to Citi in the month of April?

If so, I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience experienced.  When submitting a Quick Pay payment, Quicken logs into the biller website on your behalf to initiate the payment request.

If the billers system recognizes that a payment was already made for the month and shows no balance due, there is not a "due amount" for Quicken to pay and the payment cannot be processed.

In this situation, we recommend either waiting for the biller to update and reflect the next "amount due" or logging directly into the biller website and initiating a payment outside of Quicken.

Our Teams are hard at work to add new functionality to the Quicken Bill Manager tool, including the ability to schedule future dated payments, which when available (estimated to be available by end of Summer 2020), should resolve the current limitation of one payment per billing period.

I hope this information is helpful and please let the community know if there are further questions/concerns that we may assist with.

Thank you again,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.