Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can only select one account from the list with Check Pay, but multiple accounts are enabled

This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken Bill Manager (QBM) Scheduled Check Pay.

Comments

• Paul Freedman
    Paul Freedman Member ✭✭
    I have 5 bank accounts set up for check pay. Mine, my wife's, a joint account and two business accounts. All show enabled for quick pay and check pay. When I try to pay a bill with check pay only one account shows in the drop down list. I cannot select any of the other accounts though they all show enabled.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited May 2020
    Hello @Paul Freedman,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and share the issue that you're experiencing, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

Please navigate to Quicken>About Quicken and let us know what version/release of Quicken you're currently running. 

Unfortunately, I do not have multiple payment accounts enabled for Quicken Bill Manager, so I am unable to test this behavior myself.

However, it is my understanding that there should be a drop-down menu available that will allow you to select which enabled payment account you'd like to use for the payment.

Do you see this option when making a payment, and if so, what is displayed when selecting the drop-down menu?

Also, have you attempted to make the payment directly from the register of the payment account you'd like to use? Doing so should allow you to use that specific account for the payment.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Quicken Natalie 

This discussion has been closed.