Online Billers Upgrade?

Online Billers is requiring an upgrade, however, nothing is working.  Is this being worked on today?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Moderator, Employee mod

Hello @ Karen Vierra 

Thank you for reaching out in the Community though I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. In order to better understand what is happening, below the image that you posted, are your Bill Manager vendors listed? Do any of them have text that reads REMOVE?

If they do, please click on REMOVE and follow the prompts to remove them. Did that work or are they still listed with the REMOVE text? Please let me know so that I can assist further if needed. If it does not work, any additional information you can provide will be helpful.

Thank you

-       Quicken Diana

• Karen Vierra
    Karen Vierra Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Quicken Diana,

I've tried to remove the biller, in this case Kohl's, and will not "remove".

• Adding ONLINE BILLERS for Quick Pay isnt' working; chat support says a "fix" is pending for current Bill Pay, Deluxe clients....but no known date.
    With August 31 deadline, and a mass of BILLERS to enter, what can we expect? As it is now, the new BILL PAY MANAGER is useless. GR :s
This discussion has been closed.