Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Remove an online bill

I tried using the Online Bill feature for my Macy's credit card. For over a week Quicken keeps saying, "The biller's web site is not accessible at this time. Please try again later." Since it doesn't appear it's ever going to work, I just want to remove the online bill completely but there isn't an obvious way to do it. The only options for this bill in Bill & Income are Refresh bill, Link to reminder, and Go to biller website. (See attached screenshot.) Does anyone know how to remove this bill? I appreciate any help.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @Joey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To remove an Online Bill, you will need to go to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, select Manage Online billers and you will receive a window with the option to remove the bill (see below).

---

Hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    edited May 2020 Accepted Answer
    Hello @Joey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To remove an Online Bill, you will need to go to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, select Manage Online billers and you will receive a window with the option to remove the bill (see below).

---

Hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    -Quicken Anja
  • Joey
    Joey Member ✭✭
    That did the trick! Thank you so much for the quick reply and thorough instructions. Much appreciated!
  • Quicken Anja
    Absolutely, no problem!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.