Unable to Deactivate Online Services for Accounts Since Lockdown of 2017

I am continuing to use my 2017 R20.2 copy of the Quicken software and will not be signing up for a subscription so that I can download my transactions. I would like to remove "Online Services" information from each account. When I attempt to do so, presumably because the web connect services are blocked, the software gets stuck on a "connecting" screen, so much so that I have to end task on the software. I would like to remove the saved account information from each that was previously connecting to banks to download transactions. How can I do so without this happening?

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @HappyMommy,

This issue was the topic of another recent thread - so if you go to the following link (below), you'll see the solution (which involves disconnecting your computer from the network, deactivate your accounts, then reconnecting to your network).  However, note that some users have said this doesn't seem to work with accounts using "express web connect" methodology.

Good luck & let us know how this works out for you.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20090094#Comment_20090094

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• HappyMommy
    HappyMommy Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the response. It does appear that fixed the issue (albeit with a slew of errors I had to click through each time). Thank you!
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem; happy to help!

Quicken H&B-Subscription Ver. 34.24 - Windows 10-Home Version
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.