Home Quicken for Windows All Things Canadian (Windows)

Capital One Canada Transaction Download

Hi, is there a way to use the One Step Update to download Capital One MasterCard Canada transactions into Quicken for Windows Subscription?

Comments

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Martin Gratton

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do believe that capital one lets you do web connect and we can see if we're able to also add it 

Go to capital ones web site and sign in. In the search bar look for download/export transactions. There should be a page now that lets us choose the acccount/date range/format. You'll want to choose the QFX format and download the rest to your preferences. Once downloaded if you click on it and it should import into quicken. 

This is one method of downloading transactions. After this we can also double check if the accounts are available to be downloaded via the One Step Update. If you'll look at the article here you'll see the steps to activate an account that's currently using web connect.

Please let us know if this helps you out

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• martinmartin Member ✭✭
    Hello and thanks for your prompt reply.

I have been manually downloading transactions from Capital One using the method you described. However there is no way to update using the One Step Update.

Please note that there is a Canadian Capital One MasterCard website in case you would like to try it. It is separate from the US Capital One website.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Martin

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

To better answer your question, may I ask what the URL is that you visit to view these accounts?

The URL can then be used to check the connection types in the Master FI list available here.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka