Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Blue dot next to BILLS & INCOME

Sometimes there's a small blue dot beside the BILLS & INCOME tab. What does the dot mean?

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Joey

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the community.

The blue dot beside the Bills & Income tab appears when there is new bill information that has downloaded, but not yet been reviewed.

Clicking into the Bills & Income tab to view the changes should clear the blue dot, but please let us know if it does not, or if there are any further questions/concerns the community may assist with.

Thanks again,

Sarah

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Joey

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the community.

The blue dot beside the Bills & Income tab appears when there is new bill information that has downloaded, but not yet been reviewed.

Clicking into the Bills & Income tab to view the changes should clear the blue dot, but please let us know if it does not, or if there are any further questions/concerns the community may assist with.

Thanks again,

Sarah
  • Joey
    Joey Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the quick reply, Sarah. Yes, the blue dot does disappear once I view the tab. It's not clear to me exactly what item(s) the list got updated but that's okay. I was just curious/confused by the dot. Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.