Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

register divider

It would be nice to have a way to add an accent line (similar to the blue one that divides past from future). For me, this would be used for dividing months in registers after balancing. This would be visual only, i.e. would have no actual effect on the register.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There already is one visual method to distinguish reconciled transactions from unreconciled and cleared transactions:
    Go into Edit / Preferences / Register.
    When you put a checkmark to enable "Gray reconciled transaction" your registers will display reconciled transaction in a grey color text and all other transactions in black color.
  • pickpro
    pickpro Member ✭✭
    Thanks, but I already have that flag set.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod

Hello all,

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the Age of the request and lack of User Votes/Comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to Add your Vote and a comment explaining how this Idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

~~~***~~~