Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Connected Services for Bank of America expired?

Hello, just out of nowhere I get the message "Quicken Connected Services for Bank of America expired on 4/30/2020. I have been with BofA for over 20 years and they always supplied me with a FREE Quicken CD or download link so I can use Quicken for paying bills. I never got an email or any other kind of notice that this was about to expire. Now I am expected to purchase Quicken? Not sure if this is a Quicken issue or BofA.
Thanks,
Mark Kershner

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    What version of Quicken do you have?  Is it 2017?  2017 just sunsettted.
    Quicken Discontinuation Policy…

• mokershner
    mokershner Member
    Yes, Quicken 2017. My confusion is that I would receive for FREE a new version of Quicken every few years; not sure if from BofA or Quicken. But this time no new version or communication. I have gotten Quicken for free for the past 20 years or so.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    I never heard of anyone getting Quicken for free. Especially every time.  That was a good deal.   What version was it?  Like the Starter Edition or Deluxe, Premier, etc?  Oh, maybe you got it when you bought Turbo Tax?  
  • mokershner
    mokershner Member
    "Quicken 2017 Deluxe R20.2". Yes, we got it for free from . . . maybe Bank of America. I have NEVER bought Quicken; always came free in the mail or via link in email. Since about 2000 give or take . . . .
    Thanks for all of your responses . . . . :-)
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds to me like a benefit that your financial institution stopped providing.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
This discussion has been closed.