Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill Pay Service broken?

Tried to make a new Check Pay payment. Quicken says "You have no accounts set up for Check Pay..." That's strange, I've made 2 payments (successfully) before. OK, whatever, I clicked on New...Quicken shows my checking account as Enabled for Quick Pay, by not for Check Pay. I clicked on EDIT. Everything looks good, SAVE. Quicken says "Bill Pay Service provider service did not respond." ! By the way, when I tried Begin Verification, I ended up with the same error message.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a shot in the dark ... are you using a VPN or is some personal or corporate firewall service blocking Quicken from establishing an outbound Internet connection to the service provider?
  • Eric
    Eric Member ✭✭
    No. Never experience issue like that with Quicken or any other app. I suspect that is a false error message - the error was caused by some other issue. Quicken is just a gift that keeps on giving. Just "fixed" another issue by going back a few backups.
This discussion has been closed.