OL-301, OL-295 and accounts not showing up in one step update

I was using Q2017 yesterday and downloaded some accounts, but some stated no longer supported. So, I upgrade to current, now I cannot download anything and numerous accounts no longer show up in one step update. Any suggestions, can anyone confirm this product even works anymore?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    The subscription product works fine for me.  Which financial institutions you are having issues with?

If you haven't already, you may want to review:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-301
    https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297
  • rporter425
    rporter425 Member
    Syncing with all financial institutions produce the OL-295-A error. Additionally, some accounts that used to be shown in the one step update are no longer available to attempt the update. Quicken somehow removed them from the update list even though the accounts are still in Quicken. This has been occurring for two or three days.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syncing with all financial institutions produce the OL-295-A error. Additionally, some accounts that used to be shown in the one step update are no longer available to attempt the update. Quicken somehow removed them from the update list even though the accounts are still in Quicken. This has been occurring for two or three days.
    I wonder if the issues occur because you waited until after the Online Services had expired before you upgraded.  If you haven't already, I suggest deactivating the Online Services of all of the account registers and then set the Online Services up again.
  • rawsid
    rawsid Member ✭✭
    I do one account at a time, still 301, 293, 295 type errors depending on the account I choose. Chase, Vanguard... I did the update financial info, no help. I try to deactivate (works ok), then reactivate (Quicken hangs and I have to terminate in task manager (have tried several times). Seems the program is just plan worthless, guess I will get a refund and go back to 2017. I was able to download some accounts with it yesterday. Thanks for your suggestions!