Limit on accounts for Mobile app - Lines of Credit ?

DannyV
DannyV Member
edited May 2020 in Using the Mobile App
I notice that not all the accounts in my desktop version (Mac) show up in the mobile app. What might be the reason for that?

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Only certain types of accounts can be uploaded to the Mobile App.  SO, what account types are you not finding there?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • DannyV
    DannyV Member
    Lines of credit
  • DannyV
    DannyV Member
    Actually I just double checked. I noticed that some credit card accounts, liability account, and line of credit account are not showing up in my list of accounts on the mobile app (iOS)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DannyV

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question.

If you haven't done so already, can you please confirm that the accounts in the desktop version are set to sync with the mobile app?

Steps and instructions are located "here".

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • DannyV
    DannyV Member
    Everything is set to sync, and most of the accounts do. But, more recent ones just never show up at all on the mobile app
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DannyV

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

I have not been able to recreate this so far, I have a few more questions to help narrow down what the issue could be.

May I ask if these are accounts that are not displaying on the mobile app set up for transaction download?

If so, what connection type are they using? This can be located on the desktop by selecting the account and navigating to Settings in the bottom right-hand corner. The connection type will be listed at the top of the menu.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.