Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Where did Check Pay go?

I finally got my account verified for check pay, sent a few out earlier this week via the drop down box for the payee in Bills and Income. However, now the option for CHECK PAY is no longer available in Bills and Income for Bill Manager and my only option is to revert back to BILL PAY for my bills. Where did the Check Pay option go?

Comments

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello JLDCFO,
    The Check Pay option is still in Quicken, but not quite where you were looking at first.

From the Bills & Income tab, set the secondary tab to Bills, and change the tertiary tab from All Bills to Check Pay payee. Use the little down caret  - the yellow arrow is pointing directly at the down caret in the example below. Then you will see all of your Check Pay payees (FIIOC in the example below).

Is that what you need to see? Or do you have some other concerns? If need be, you are always welcome to post additional details to this thread, or contact support directly for one-on-one help.

Thank you, 
    Quicken Hugh

• JLDCFO
    JLDCFO Member
    This doesn't solve my problem, I do not have "check pay payees" in the drop down box, only BillPay and Manual. Nor do I have the option for "check pay" under the Action drop down box. I set all of this up last month and had no problems, now "check pay" doesn't appear to be an option, only the only BillPay.
  • JLDCFO
    JLDCFO Member
    Actually I believe I figured it out, I see under the EDIT option the small box for "allow paying with Check Pay". I DID set all my old check only Bill Pay vendors for Check pay last month but it looks like I need to do it again.
This discussion has been closed.