Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Patelco Credit Union slow again

Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
Any Patelco Credit Union users out there? Patelco seems to have trouble with their Direct Connect to my Quicken. It's taking over 90 seconds to complete One Step Update when it usually takes less than 10 sec when it's working right - and there are zero transactions. This happens from time to time, eventually improves, then eventually the slowdown returns.
Just wondering whether other Patelco clients were seeing this or just me.
Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.

Comments

• I am have been having issues all this month. I just saw this on Patelco's Facebook page from 9/2/2020 "Our Quicken Direct Connect feature for downloading online banking transactions is temporarily out of service. Our team is aware of the issue and working towards a resolution. Thank you for your patience and understanding!" I asked for an update but have not gotten a response as yet.
  • Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for reporting this. I find I've had to change my connection to Express Web Connect, which isn't any faster than their old slow Direct Connect.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • nereocystisnereocystis Member
    edited December 2020
    Does anyone know the URL for Express Web?

I don't use an open source [Removed] rather than Quicken, and Patelco support argues with me every time I report a problem with direct connect.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @nereocystis

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include any error messages you have received as well.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
    edited December 2020
    Does anyone know the URL for Express Web?

I don't use an open source [Removed] rather than Quicken, and Patelco support argues with me every time I report a problem with direct connect.
    edited December 2020
    Sorry for repeat posting. When I use [Removed] to download my transactions, it requires a URL.

[Removed] is an open source product, not
    Patelco does not want to support open source products and I want to verify correctness of URL
  • Rocket J SquirrelRocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patelco Credit Union Direct Connect is broken yet again. You must use the FI name "Patelco Credit Union-WC" and connect via EWC.
    Aside to @Quicken_Tyka : it seems rather heavy handed to redact the names of other software. We're all Quicken users here. Sometimes it would be helpful to understand what other applications are doing.