Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Any Update on Captial One request to Reauthorize after One Step Update?

Continue to receive a Connectivity Problems with Capital One. Have tried many different times to complete an update. No problems with other financial institutions. Just Capital One. Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Steve MSteve M Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion. The Alert indicated not to do any of that. But I could. I was really interested in if our Quicken friends had an update.
  • BoatnmaniacBoatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I remember that Alert.  I also remember seeing something posted a couple of days later by someone (I don't remember who) that it was now OK to complete the reauthorization which is what prompted me to try doing that.  I do think that Alert updates by Quicken could be made more frequently than they are....especially when an Alert was resolved.
    (QW Premier R26.23 on Windows 10)
    If my reply has helpful to you, please "Like" it so others may know it might help them, too.
  • Steve MSteve M Member ✭✭
    Hey Boatnmaniac, Thanks for the info. Performed a Reset Account and that resolved the issue at least for now. I appreciate your input. And I agree our friends at Quicken could provide more timely updates. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.