Bill Pay Manager does not have the right link to pay a bill at TD Bank Card Services

Hi, The link that Bill Manager Quick Pay list for TD Credit Card services is for TD Retail Accounts not for personal Credit card accounts; I called TD bank and they told me this.

However, quicken already has the correct link for TD Bank Credit card Services under "One Step Update" to download account information which is "https://www.tdcardservices.com".

All they need to do is add the same link option within Bill Pay Manager to resolve the problem but I cannot seem to get anyone from customer support to understand the issue by posting or calling. Please help...

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @riggz609

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

When attempting to add an online bill and you find that there is not an option to add a specific biller, it would appear that the biller is not supported at this time.

I would recommend tracking the bill manually at this time.

I apologize for not having better news.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • riggz609
    riggz609 Member ✭✭
    Hi,

@Quicken_Tyka That is an automated response. If you took the time to read my post, I stated that the biller is supported but they have the wrong link under Bill pay manager . However, quick already has the correct link under One step update for TD Bank Card Services. All Quicken needs to do is post the same link under Bill pay manager. Currently the link quicken Bill Pay Manager has for TD bank for credit cards is the link for retail businesses not personal credit cards. To reiterate: Quicken already has the correct link under one step update they just need to post it in bill pay manager. I confirmed this with TD Bank. I am growing tired of reposting, trying to explain, calling support, etc. always to no avail. I listed the easy fix, not sure what else i can do here.
  • moc
    moc Member ✭✭
    @riggz609 is absolutely correct. The Quicken Billing Manager is trying to integrate to a Fiserv endpoint that TD Bank most likely doesn't use anymore. Currently, they use https://tdcardservices.com. At least that's the case in North America.

This issue IS NOT a matter of a 3rd party not integrating. This IS a matter of Quicken not updating the endpoint.

Please have the appropriate team triage this as a bug fix. I wish I could have attached screenshots to this post to indicate what's wrong.

It may seem trivial, but it's a big turnoff to not be able to use a product to do what it is supposed to be able to do.
  • moc
    moc Member ✭✭
    Forgot to mention...this issue is not Windows specific. I use the macOS client and I have the same issue.

Version 5.16.1 (Build 516.33903.100)
This discussion has been closed.