CC-503 error setting up mobile

Medico
Medico Windows Beta Beta
I have all with Quicken program subscription. The issue is setting mobile, that error appeared when the password is the correct one. My bank has own mobile application. I do not know is that part of the problem.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited June 2020
    Hello @Medico

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Also, if you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Medico
    Medico Windows Beta Beta
    Hi Quicken Tyka,

I went to about for the information requested. Quicken Year is 2020, version is R26.23.
  • Medico
    Medico Windows Beta Beta
    I want to add I have Quicken Deluxe, Windows 10 OS build 18363.836. The issue is setting up, I had not setting up before. The correct password triggered the error after trying to connect to the bank. I am unable to set up mobile. I did it successfully with the Quicken Deluxe. Again, I try to set up Quicken mobile for the first time ever. Somehow when communicating with the bank that error come up. I hope that you have enough information. The bank has it own mobile application besides website.