Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Issues downloading from Capital one 360 Accounts

I cannot connect to Capital one 360. If I export the file, then import it to a new quicken file, it works. So, I think it is something to do with a setting in the file that gets reset when exported/imported.

Best Answer

Answers

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R32.12  USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.6 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 21354.1
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19042.867

Note: Holding Down the Left Shift Key or Left Ctrl Key produces Window with Quicken 2019 in the Title Bar.

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

• pscherz
    pscherz Member ✭✭
    Gone through everthing in the articles, but still get the same result. I think I need to know how to get to that screen where it asks you "Quicken would like to access". I think the problem I am having is that the accounts are not authorize. Any ideas or clues?? Appreciate your help
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @pscherz

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I'm wondering here how long have you not been connecting to your capital one accounts? 

In regards to getting the accounts running one thing we could try is deactivating and reactivating the accounts. I'll link the articles up above so that you're able to follow the steps provided.  

Try deactivating and reactivating and let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• pscherz
    pscherz Member ✭✭
    We have been connecting to Capital one accounts for about 5-6 years. When Cap One started using a different means of security and came up with that screen where you check the boxes of the accounts you want to download. Well, I think I missed understude that and did not check any boxes. Since then, I have downloading transactions from my account and imported them into Quicken. I would like to get that screen back. I have tried a lot of things, but nothing gets me there.
This discussion has been closed.