Home Quicken for Windows All Things Canadian (Windows)

Error Downloadtransactionsandbalances after Update

Since updating to new level in Quicken Windows Canada, I now get error: Downloadtransactionsandbalances
when trying to do a web express update for Simplii Finacial Bank. This is the ONLY bank I am having issues with.

I am at Year 2020, Version: R25.22, Build: 27.1.25.22, Edition: Canada

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• sb8301450-miscsb8301450-misc Member ✭✭
    NB: I discovered there was an update: R25.24 Build: 27.1.25.24...

This did not solve the problem.
  • Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @sb8301450-misc

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. You recently converted from the 2017 version correct? Does it give an error number or just the message?

One thing that we could try to do here is deactivate and reactivate the account.  I'll link the articles on how to do so up above as well. 

Please try this out and let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Hello. Thank you for your prompt reply.
    As far as I knew I was on the 2019 Subscription service (or maybe 2020?)

I don't remember at which product level I was at when I went to the subscription service.

I will see what happens when I deactivate/reactivate service.
    Update: When is deactivated Express Web for Simplii Financial, I could not reactivate as Simplii Financial doesn't have a connection anymore.
    So now, I am using QFX download as per other accounts. Not a good solution but at least it is working.
  • Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod
    @sb8301450-misc

Thanks for the update. There's one thing I can think of trying to see if it'll let us connect. It'd seem odd to remove the EWC connection but it is possible. 

Could you try going across the top to tools -> Account list. Click edit on the account.  Select online services and see if there's a blue box that has a blue link that says click here to find out more and get set up. I'll also attach a picture below that should be similar other than the bank. 

Could you try this out and let us know how it goes!

Thanks
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.