Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do I switch to Direct Connect and will it work the same way as Bill Pay has worked?

Comments

• jstruble0
    jstruble0 Member ✭✭
    How do I switch to Direct Connect and will it work the same way as Bill Pay has worked since its inception?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-change-bank-connection-method

The online bill payment within Quicken works the same way.  Instead of sending the payment instructions to the Quicken Bill Pay service, the payment instructions are sent to the financial institution's bill pay service.
  • Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Moderator, Employee mod
    edited May 2020

Hello @ jstruble0

Thank you for reaching out in the Community today! I am not sure I understand the question, I believe you may be asking about switching from Quicken Bill Pay to Quicken Bill Manager? There are some differences in the functionality of the two. Are there any specific questions that I can address for you? In the meantime, take a look at this article. It outlines how to move from Quicken Bill Pay to Quicken Bill Manager and may address some of your questions.

Thank you

-          Quicken Diana

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Hello @ jstruble0

Thank you for reaching out in the Community today! I am not sure I understand the question, I believe you may be asking about switching from Quicken Bill Pay to Quicken Bill Manager? There are some differences in the functionality of the two. Are there any specific questions that I can address for you? In the meantime, take a look at this article. It outlines how to move from Quicken Bill Pay to Quicken Bill Manager and may address some of your questions.

Thank you

-          Quicken Diana

@Quicken Diana 

I suspect you are confused because a moderator chose to move @jstruble0 post from  its original thread. @jstruble0 is interested in moving from Quicken Bill Pay to a Direct Connect connection method online bill payment service - not the new, functionally different, unreliable, and limited Quick Pay or Check Pay.
This discussion has been closed.