Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill Manager Does Not Identify Individual Credit Cards

I have 3 credit cards with CapitalOne. One is closed. When I try to set up an Online Bill for CapitalOne it does not identify each of my active two credit cards. It simply sets up the bill unassociated with any credit and says its waiting for the next online bill. There is an online bill currently awaiting payment.

Any ideas?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello HJR, thank you for posting about your concern.
    To try to better help you, may we gather some additional information please? What edition/version/build of Quicken are you using? (Help > About Quicken)

At one point you had 3 credit cards with CapitalOne, but now you only have two active CapitalOne CCs? Is the other card still listed in Quicken - active with online services/hidden/closed/deleted?

From the Bills & Income tab > Bills secondary tab > Biller Name > Online Bills tertiary tabs: When you set up the Quicken Bill Manager, did it discover both of your active CapitalOne cards? In QBM, we'd expect you will have two rows (one row for each CapitalOne CC) showing both the CapitalOne logo on the left, and the current bill/due date in the "Current Bill" column. Can you include a screen shot so we might better help you please? You are able to successfully log into the CapitalOne website to see your current bill/due date for both of your CCs, yes?

If QBM did not discover both of your active CapitalOne cards correctly, then you may have to contact support directly for additional help as this may require some additional troubleshooting.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.