Some older transactions are disappearing from the register

When reviewing my investment accounts today, I noticed that an account that had been zeroed out back in October 2019 suddenly was showing a balance. In reviewing the register, I discovered that several transactions from earlier years were no longer showing in the register. Not sure why they disappeared. I had to re-enter them, however I now am concerned about the accuracy of some of my other investment accounts.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @doneenh1

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Do you download transactions or enter them manually? Do any of the other accounts  have an odd balances compare to what they have on the bank/brokers side?  I would recommend taking a look at this article here and trying the validate and repair step.

When you get a chance just let us know if there's any new information!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• doneenh1
    doneenh1 Member
    Quicken 2020 Premier R26.23 Build 27.1.26.23 US
    Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.778

I download and also enter manually. For the particular account that I found the issue, the entries were manually entered. The issue happened sometime between May 5, 2020 (last backup I had) and when I discovered it on May 19, 2020. I'm not yet certain on whether other accounts were affected.

I also raised another issue on a separate posting related to MiscExp transactions postings that incorrectly posted to the wrong account in addition to the original account that I was posting it to.
This discussion has been closed.