Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Attention! Important upgrade required for Onlline bIllers... Error!!!!!!

I get the following messages. When I try to remove an online Biller, Quicken tells me it removed the Biller, but the biller does not get removed. How do I fix this error. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• John Nastasi
    John Nastasi Member ✭✭
    Thank you, that worked, Is there anything else I need to do?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    You're welcome and thank you for the update.

If everything is working as it should now, then you should be all set!
    -Quicken Anja
  • John Nastasi
    John Nastasi Member ✭✭
    Sorry Anja, the next time I opened quicken, I got even more errors. Please see the attached:

What do I do now? I tried to redo the super validate, stopping and restarting quicken, but it did not help to fix the problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited May 2020
    Thank you for the update. 

In that case, I'd suggest trying Validate Online billers.

If that doesn't work, then I recommend removing the billers and re-adding them through Manage Online billers instead and see if that resolves the issue.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • John Nastasi
    John Nastasi Member ✭✭
    Validate Billers shows the following error message:
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you.

First, for the Bank of America error, try removing and re-adding the bill. For the second error that was the same as the error from your original post, I suggest following the steps from my initial response one more time.

If you still run into more issues afterwards, then at that point I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support via chat or phone instead. Our support agents may need to review your account for your Online Billers and their connection and/or collect and review your log files in order to discover and investigate the root cause of the issues. If the issues can not be resolved through troubleshooting, then it's possible that the issues are coming from within the servers which would require an escalation to be filed.
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.