Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Register not in focus after selecting different account STILL not fixed

As reported in a post "Register not in focus after selecting different account " (admin closed it, so I cannot add to it), this bug is still not fixed, despite it being acknowledged by multiple users and confirmed by Quicken. It is highly upsetting when software companies don't fix know bugs in their software, but are glad to send endless emails to take your money for an upgrade. FIX IT!
Tagged:

Comments

• BobM
    BobM Member ✭✭
    knowN bugs (typo fixed; I couldn't edit my post even 10 seconds after I submitted it).
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Did you ever work with Quicken Support live with screen sharing on this?
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • BobM
    BobM Member ✭✭
    I have not worked with Quicken Support live on this problem. The problem is intermittent. Do you think working with them could be useful? Thanks.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Bob, unless the right Quicken representative sees the problem and can figure out how to reproduce it, it is unlikely it will get the attention of the development team. Unfortunately, this can be really problematic with sporadic problems -- you're sure there's a bug, but they don't put it in their database because they can't reliably reproduce it. But just reporting it on this forum is unlikely to lead to a solution. Getting a Quicken Support representative to reproduce the issue could be a step forward in getting it reported.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993