Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I cannot download Fidelity account transactions .... ticket 7681479

All other financial transactions are downloaded ok. Just fidelity. This started with a double whammy of win10 update and a Quicken update on the same evening. After this Q just crashed so I found the mongo update to bring it up to date. This brought Q back to the original problem.
I have win10 pro v1909 and Q v26.

Lastly I spent an hour with Fidelity who said they have been getting reports of this issue for most of the year. I then called Q support and talked with Jerry and he basically saw my issue and when we created a new data file the fidelity download was successful. I have many years for 3 fidelity accounts and I need all that information. Right about this time (5:01pm) he vanished from the phone call never to be heard. That does not leave a good impression.
So I'm left in this position until I call again tomorrow.

Any ideas on how to repair this?

Best Answer

• pajr
    pajr Member
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for your offer to help. I was able to fix this issue by grabbing a backup from a week before the problem occurred and used the latest mondo update to load it. It was from 3 weeks ago so fortunately I was able to download most of the transactions.

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @pajr,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'd like to apologize for the poor experience you've had with our Support Team.

I have taken the liberty of reviewing the interaction in question, and have passed the information along so that the Agent can be provided coaching/feedback.

Additionally, I have sent an email to the email address associated with your Quicken Account so that you can schedule a time for one of our Support Agents to contact you and assist with troubleshooting the original issue.

Please let me know if there is anything more that I or the Community may you assist with. :smile:

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• pajr
    pajr Member
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for your offer to help. I was able to fix this issue by grabbing a backup from a week before the problem occurred and used the latest mondo update to load it. It was from 3 weeks ago so fortunately I was able to download most of the transactions.
This discussion has been closed.