Missing Data

Last week a few transactions I had entered later showed up in some spaces in the register as "N/A". Today I logged in and all my accounts listed down the left side were named N/A. I closed Quicken and opened it again and all my account names were showing and correct but the balances were wrong. If I open an account, there is no data showing in the register. If I open the calendar, there is no historical data showing but all future reminders are present. What the hell's going on here?

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the full path to the folder that contains your Quicken data file? Do you have Controlled Folder Access enabled in Windows Defender? Are you using OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Backup?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • JLO604
    JLO604 Member
    My data file is stored locally - D:\Quicken Data\YR2004.QDF
    I don't use Windows defender.
    I use Carbonite for backup.
    I downloaded my backup file from Carbonite which appears to work fine. I have to chase down a few days of transactions but that's no big deal. That said, I assume the original data file I was working with somehow became corrupted? IDK, if data was gone from the file, how did some of it reappear? Regardless, I hope that was the problem and this doesn't continue to be a problem.
This discussion has been closed.