Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Why did Quicken suddenly stop downloading my payment info from MortgageQuestions.com?

I have been a Quicken user since 2000. I have been having no issues with downloading account info for months. I have been running the latest version of Quicken Premier Version 5.16.1 (Build 516.33903.100) on a Mac Running OS Mojave ver. 10.14.6. I tried to delete and reset up this account at least 10 times. It fails during the setup process and says
Sync Error Warning
Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support
AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.163)

Any input would be appreciated.

Alan
Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Have you contacted Q Support as instructed?  This is a user-to-user forum ... and NOT Q Support
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Yes. They point to Mortgagequestions of course. I want to know if any other users have the same issue. Mortgagequestions point to Quicken. Same story.
  • NotACPA
    A ccscrape error can't be a MortgageQuestions error ... because it's an error in the script that Express Web Connect is using to collect your data from MQ's website.
    Perhaps, MQ changed their website without notifying Quicken in a timely manner,  so that Quicken could make the necessary complementary changes ... which would be MQ's error.
    I think that you need to go back to Q Support and get them to explain HOW  this is MQ's error.
    IF MQ did, indeed, change their website, then you'll just have to wait while this change is at the back of the line ... behind the changes for the banks/cards/brokers/etc that DID notify Q in a timely manner.
  • NotACPA
    I just went out and took a look  at MQ's website.  Since, in a BIG BOLD HEADLINE,  they talk about "New Online Access", it does  look like they've changed their website.
    SO, even the ccscrape would be MQ's error for not notifying Quicken in time.
This discussion has been closed.