Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Product Enhancements (Windows)
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quick Pay default account

I have two checking accounts that are configured for QuickPay. Unfortunately the checking account I use the least comes up first. It would be helpful if we could configure a default account to use with Quick Pay.
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Baby_BobBaby_Bob Member ✭✭
    It would ... I solved this issue by renaming the account and putting 01 in front of the account I wanted to pick first... the 02 for second... etc.... not elegant but it works.
  • Mark73012Mark73012 Member
    In the "Make a Quick Payment" screen, the "Account to use" field defaults the alphabetic first account from you payment accounts. That is rarely the account I want to use, and have accidently scheduled payments from the wrong account when in a hurry. It would be really nice to be able to designate a default account to use, but then you can pull the drop down to select another account if you need to. It can be frustrating to use the way it is currently designed. Should be an easy fix because its just software, right?
  • NjfjrNjfjr Member
    I am looking for the same thing.
  • Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Mark73012,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and merged your Idea to this active Idea thread regarding this topic.

Ideas are reviewed by our Development and Product teams to see what features people would like to have available in the future. Please, be sure to add your own vote as well by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja