Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Connecting to Download Merrill Lynch 401(k) Transactions

Good day. I'm trying to download my Merrill Lynch data into Quicken Premier (VR26.23, Build 27.1.26.23). I added/setup the ML account in Quicken. Quicken connected with ML and downloaded my transactions. Now I'm trying to update/download the transactions after that with no luck. I point Quicken from the Online Center to update the ML account and the process stops at the ML Benefits Online Login page. My userid is filled in and it's waiting on
my password to login. Has anybody run into something like this? All my other accounts work.
Thanks.

Answers

• Quicken JulioQuicken Julio Moderator, Employee mod
    Hi @normstem,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

I would like to gather some more information to better assist you:

Do you usually initiate the downloads for your accounts from the Online Center? Have you tried updating from the account Register by going to the Actions (gear) icon usually in the upper right hand corner and selecting Update Now?

What happened after you enter the password for the Merrill Lynch account? Does Quicken connect to the financial institution? Do you receive an error code?

Responding with this additional information will give us better insight with the issue and the next steps to take. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Best,
    JV
  • normstemnormstem Member
    Hi Quicken Julio,
    I usually initiate my downloads from the Online Center. I then initiated the update from the acct register as you mentioned/suggested. From the account Register I went to the ML login page. I entered my password and after a brief pause entered the ML website. During the brief pause ML had downloaded some Placemarks to the Quicken ML Register The placemarks have earlier dates than the original download (acct setup) date. No data from after my original download was downloaded.
    Connected. No error codes received.
    Okay, let me know what you think. Thanks Quicken Julio

Norman Stembridge
  • normstemnormstem Member
    Hello Quicken Julio,
    Were you able to find anything further on this issue?
    Thanks.
    Norman Stembridge