Show transaction Comments in Bills and Income Reminders list.

Philip107
Philip107 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in Display/UI (Windows)
In the Scheduled view on the Home tab I have the Bill and Income Reminders shown. I use this screen daily. The Options for this includes a choice to "show accounts in Bills list" and it will add the Account to Use column to the list. My suggestion is to add another Options choice to show the Comments column.

In fact, I'd like to see the Comments column, or have the choice to show it, in all the Bills and Income Reminders, as well as, Scheduled Transactions list.
 ---- Quicken User since 1998 ----
Tagged:
4 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Philip107
    Philip107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe no one is liking this suggestion. It's a no brainer for anyone using this view. B)
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    A similar Idea post to add the Memo field to the Bill & Income Reminders view was already posted here, together with a possible workaround:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7864745/bill-reminder-columns-need-addl-fields-to-avoid-confusion

• Philip107
    Philip107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, tired of work arounds :s . I still think simply adding the memo field is better. Better still, is making it an option like is done with the Account field. Quicken developers like to force their view on how things should look and feel rather than letting the User pick with options. What columns and colors are personal choices I guess. Someday maybe.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello All,

This idea seems to have fallen stagnant and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 7 business days.

If you would like to see this idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken, be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either this idea or its twin, https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7864745/bill-reminder-columns-need-addl-fields-to-avoid-confusion, should be implemented.
    Showing the Memo field would make it easier to distinguish between, e.g., house and car insurance payments going to same company.