Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

BROKEN: Bills & Income bills don't come in

I have Quick Pay configured and several merchants are configured in the Bills & Income tab. One, my Electric company, PGE is configured, and last paid on May 12th. It is now June 7th, and I have a paper bill received through snail mail. In Quicken, despite updating several times, the new bill is not in the system, it indicates "Awaiting next bill". I've commented in the past that the next due should be sorted and displayed (linked billers do not show next due, since (in theory), the next bill will show up electronically. This isn't happening, and it could cause people to miss payments since linked billers sort to the bottom of the Bills & income view, and unlinked billers still show the next due date like it did in the Bills and Income Reminders view.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @sauer

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

May I ask that you please open Quicken and go to the Edit menu > Preferences > Cloud Accounts option.

Hold down the Ctrl + Shift keys on the keyboard and click the "Edit cloud account name" box on the right side of the Preferences > Cloud Account menu.

A window should open that lists your Account name, Filename, and the Dataset ID - what are the last 4 digits of the listed Dataset ID?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.