Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Provide more and better access to the account calendars

I have been away from Quicken for Windows for a few years and now am trying the subscription. QUESTION: what have you done to the account calendar? That is my MOST valuable planning tool for projecting future balances.
- It used to be accessible from the toolbar but I don't see that any more. Can that be added back as a customization?
- Since I have a dozen accounts I track, can you add the ability to save a "customized" calendar for an account, like the Mac version?
>>> Best Idea : update the right-click contextual menu with an entry to give me a calendar dedicated to the account I'm right-clicking on in my account list !!!

Sorry if this is redundant, I'm not getting any good results trying to search
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can easily customize the Toolbar in Quicken to add your Calendar icon back in.
    Just click the View menu, then click Customize Toolbar.
    When the Customize Toolbar menu pops up be sure to click to put a checkmark in "Show all toolbar choices"
    Alternatively, Calendar and many other features are available in the Tools Menu.
    I don't think you can have a custom Calendar per account. If you would like to see the next batch of Scheduled Reminders in each of your registers, as if they were real register transactions already, using the register Actions gear icon enable and customize "Reminders to show in register" / "Next xx days".
    Also explore the Bills & Income tab's Projected Balances function.