Bills & Income screen acting VERY strange

Hi there,

just curious, has anyone else had this happen? the graphics on the Bills tab is all out of wack, I've tried restarting and all.

thanks
JF

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @JFManiac

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still experiencing this issue, I would start with uninstalling using the QcleanUI utility and then reinstalling the Quicken application.

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for grins ...
    If you haven't tried that yet, switch to the combined Bills, Income & Transfers view: Go to Edit / Preferences / Navigation and click to put a checkmark in "Combine Bills, Income & Transfers".
    What kind of a system do you have? laptop, desktop, hi-res 4k monitor, multiple monitors, display setting above 125% to make text larger?
  • JFManiac
    JFManiac Member ✭✭
    Thank you guys both for your tips...

I cleaned out everything with the QcleanUI and reinstalled.

I have a Laptop and a Desktop, both have Quicken installed, Laptop does not have this issue, I tried installing new display drivers, no change.

my system is a Windows 10 Pro install with 3 monitors, it does not matter which screen I have my Quicken showing on. all normal display settings, except my middle screen is a 34" curved so it's at a resolution of 3440x1440.

thank you
    JF
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    JFManiac said:
    Thank you guys both for your tips...

I cleaned out everything with the QcleanUI and reinstalled.

I have a Laptop and a Desktop, both have Quicken installed, Laptop does not have this issue, I tried installing new display drivers, no change.

my system is a Windows 10 Pro install with 3 monitors, it does not matter which screen I have my Quicken showing on. all normal display settings, except my middle screen is a 34" curved so it's at a resolution of 3440x1440.

thank you
    JF

If you aren't already, I suggest you launch and use Quicken on the monitor you have set to be the main display.
  • JFManiac
    JFManiac Member ✭✭
    > @Sherlock said:
    > (Quote)
    > If you aren't already, I suggest you launch and use Quicken on the monitor you have set to be the main display.

Yep, that is what I'm doing. It's just so weird... if it's a graphic driver issue with the bills grid, or just a fluke. If I can't get it going I'll just try and use it on my laptop only.
This discussion has been closed.