Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Online Update - Same Transactions Download After Being Cleared

Here is the issue:
- Do an online update for all my Quicken accounts. Downloaded transactions appear.
- I accept and 'clear' the downloaded transactions.
- The next week, I do an online update. The same transactions that were 'cleared' the prior week show up again.
- This will continue for all accounts. This goes on for weeks. I don't know when they eventually stop downloading. Right now, transactions already downloaded and cleared from as far back as the end of April 2020 continue to show every week in the downloads.

I have verified that the downloaded reference number is the same.
I have run the suggested repair fixes.
I have uninstalled / reinstalled Quicken.
I even started a whole new Quicken file.
I still get the same issue with all of my accounts when doing the online update - this includes my bank info and credit cards.

What am I missing? Is there some sort of setting that I need to adjust? I have Quicken for Windows 2020; R26.23; build 27.1.26.23

Comments

• TJMagee222
    TJMagee222 Member
    I should also note:
    - I have deactivated / reactivated all accounts
    - Connection method for my accounts is Direct Connect.
  • TJMagee222
    TJMagee222 Member
    I had already tried everything in the link you provided. I still continue to get transactions downloaded that have already been downloaded in prior weeks and 'cleared' in my Quicken registry. I just want to see the new transactions downloaded that have yet to be cleared in my Quicken registry.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had already tried everything in the link you provided. I still continue to get transactions downloaded that have already been downloaded in prior weeks and 'cleared' in my Quicken registry. I just want to see the new transactions downloaded that have yet to be cleared in my Quicken registry.
    What did Quicken Support suggest when you contacted them as directed by the guidance offered in the link?
This discussion has been closed.