Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Most Accounts Won't Update

QD 2020  R 26.23  Win 10
Today (6/12) most of my accounts will not update. All have different error codes (cc- 601,569, 891, 502, 501).
This same problem happened right after the beginning of the "stay at home" order for covid-19 (when it first started). I remember spending 9+ hours on the phone with support over a 3 day period and never did get it fixed. It eventually just "resolved its self".  In other words, it was Quicken problem and  it took them a week to fix it. 
Looks like the same problem has started again. I can log on to all of my accounts with no problem, so it must be another Quicken problem.
When will this be fixed? It would be really inconvenient to have to update all my accounts, one-by-one, for the next week or 2 again.

Best Answer

Answers

• eneranch
    eneranch Member ✭✭
    I have been having the same issues on & off for over 2 weeks, last time I called Customer service it turned out to be a Server Error @ Quicken. I've had more problems with Quicken this year than I ever had before; very disappointing.
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just spent another hour with Q support. They can't do anything until next Monday (4 days from now) since they can't escalate on the weekends. Really no excuse for that.
This discussion has been closed.