Thanks for the information update. I have already read and checked all the items in the referenced link. I will checkout the Download... category.
I heard back from Patelco and they provided a fix. Disconnect Online services. Then restart the setup. However, don't take the default name of Patelco Credit union. Clear the field that says Patelco and retype Patelco you should get a drop down with two entries. Select the one that says Patelco Credit Union-WC (for Webconnect). Once I did that then connected and found my accounts. Be sure to link to your current account and don't let quicken add new accounts.
Patella [darned auto-correct] did not provide a fix. When we switch to Patelco Credit Union-WC, we are no longer using the Direct Connect connection method.