Home Before you Buy

is Quicken available to UK customers?

I notice when I try to buy I can't select an address anywhere outside US. I do already have an older version on a different computer but need to change computers.

Best Answer

Answers

• FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another thread that is more on point https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20002334#Comment_20002334

It indicates that you will have to use a US address to do the download.  Perhaps you can use an address of a relative, friend, someone who works for your company, or an employer's office location.

Good luck!

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R26.23 - Build 27.1.26.23  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 1909
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Karen50Karen50 Member
    I have the starter edition 2016. I take it I will have to go back to the earlier editions?
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the installation media, you should be able to install Quicken Starter 2016 on a new computer. Download the latest Mondo patch from http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
    edited June 17
    Hi again @ Karen50,

No I don't think you need to go back to earlier editions unless you want to, rather I believe that you should be able to use the current subscription program, but you won't be able to download transactions from you financial institutions.

Actually, there is another superuser who lives in the UK and uses Quicken his monkier is  @Dan Glynhampton - he may be able to provide more insight.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R26.23 - Build 27.1.26.23  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 1909
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Karen50Karen50 Member
    this is great thank you guys :) & thanks for the recommendation of Dan. I just hope I can do this on my Mac (originally downloaded on windows)
    @Karen50,

If you have any problems going forward - feel free to come back here for additional help!

Take care,

Frankx

• Karen50Karen50 Member
    Thank You :)
This discussion has been closed.