Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

One-step update is not completing the process.

Widows 2010, v 2404, Quicken Windows Deluxe v R26.23
For two days, when I run the one-step update it is hanging up at the Updating Your data item. It actually stops Quicken form running and I have to close the program. When I check the individual accounts, the downloaded activities are shown. I did a validate and repair and reviewed the online setup. When I run Quicken on my laptop with Windows version 1909 the process completes. Is there a problem with the latest version of Win10 and Quicken?

Best Answer

Answers

• rburek653
    rburek653 Member
    I'm having the same issue. I spent 2 hours on with tech support today and he says it's my internet connection is slow (1gps speed). I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I went from R28 back to R24 but none of this worked. I'm trying clean uninstall now.
  • rburek653
    rburek653 Member
    After the clean uninstall, One Step Download completed, then when I went to click into an account the program froze again. Upon reopening the program, One Step Update locked up again and then caused the whole program to not respond.
This discussion has been closed.