Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Error OL-294-B when opening QFX file - Quicken 2012 - Win10

Hi,

I have been using Quicken 2012 for several years in Windows 10 and was able to download and import transactions from my Capital One credit card. However since yesterday each time I am attempting to open the QFX file I downloaded I always get the error OL-294-B. Quicken help suggests to wait and try again next day. I did wait but nothing is different. I contacted Capital One who confirmed they have no problem at their end and no change happened either.

If I deactivate and try to activate online service Quicken would just freeze with a blank pop up window after showing a brief online connection status box.

I have been searching for this exact error message online but found nothing which leads me to post this here.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken 2012 Online Services were discounted on 4/30/2015. Are you sure you have Quicken 2012?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • charles76
    charles76 Member
    Yes absolutely as indicated on "about Quicken" It is Quicken Home and Business 2012.
This discussion has been closed.