Home Quicken on the Web Using Quicken on the Web
Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

downloading transactions

I had to reinstall quicken and now since I download my activity from BOA I have to save it to my compuer then inport it into quicken. Prior to reinstall I simply donwload my activity and quicken atumaticly opened up to reconcile. Help please

Comments

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    This is actually a Windows issue rather than a Q issue.  The QFX file that you're downloading from BofA is no longer associated, in Windows, with the Quicken program.
    But how you change that depends upon which version of Win you're running.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • CMH hawleyCMH hawley Member ✭✭
    I have a 64 bit
    64 bit of WHICH Windows?
    not sure how I would find this? It is a brand new hp envy x360 computer
  • Hello @CMH hawley

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. It sounds like you were able to get quicken installed but weren't able to get your data to download directly into quicken. You're currently importing the file after downloading it from your bank. I believe you may just need to set up the account for download. The article here should help with reactivating the account so that you're able to download within quicken. 

Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

BOA was never connected to quicken from the start for BOA does not interact with quicken. This issue is now that I download transactions from BOA I must now save them to desk then import into quicken. Prior to the new install, I would simply download transactions and quicken would simply open up with the new transactions. I hope this makes sense?
    "BOA was never connected to quicken from the start for BOA does not interact with quicken."
    You're going to have to argue that with the HUNDREDS on this forum, including multiple SuperUsers, who download from BofA into Quicken.
    Then that is something new since I re-installed quicken. When I first starting using quicken would not directly connect to BOA.
This discussion has been closed.