Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Need ability to pay fixed or repeating payments on Quicken Bill Manager

Glad they finally setup a way to pay bills on specific dates other than immediately but we still need the ability to set up and pay fixed or repeating payments in Quicken Bill Manager
4 votes

Planned · Last Updated

Recurring Payments are currently not available but we are working to provide this option.

Comments

• Dennis6@[email protected] Member ✭✭
    Agreed. Promise was to make Bill Manager at least as good as Bill Pay. Doing this is part of that.
  • KiltedAPOIKiltedAPOI Member
    This is a key feature and needs to be implemented in Bill Manager as it was in Bill Pay.
  • Fred WaltersFred Walters Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2
    Bill Manager needs to have at least the same functions as Quicken Bill Pay and until it does Quicken Bill Pay should not end on August 31, 2020.
  • KiltedAPOIKiltedAPOI Member
    I have discovered that I cannot convert a "placeholder" transaction to a payment transaction in my register. If I cannot schedule a repeating payment and I cannot edit a reminder transaction, that is a significant loss of functionality that I use often.
  • Mark VictorMark Victor Member
    The entire Bill Manager feature is way over designed. I wish I could just manage when and what I pay like the old BillPay. Date, amount done. As many times in the future as I want. That actually seems like the base, simple approach. Why go to the extra work of adding an arbitrary constraint that only one payment can be scheduled at a time.
  • John EllisJohn Ellis Member ✭✭
    Another feature that I relied on for decades that's been removed. :-<