Premier looping constantly cannot use

This is horrible. I hate subscription. I am windows 10. after download it loops the window can't stop it can't do anything have to end task and restart. It does it switching accounts, trying to send my payments it's unusable and I want 2017 back.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version of Quicken Premier are you using Help --> About Quicken

What is the full path to the folder that contains your Quicken data file? Do you have Controlled Folder Access enabled in Windows Defender? Are you using OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Backup?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's start with some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• jsnmk98
    jsnmk98 Member
    It worked for 2 weeks, and its doing it all over again, constantly looping and i have to shut it down and restart. This is unaccpetable, would prefer to have a client version back versus cloud, I cant use it!!!!
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you would like to revert to Quicken 2017, I suggest you perform a clean uninstall, install Quicken 2017 while disconnected from the internet, and update by applying the appropriate Mondo patch.  If you haven’t already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken  To update Quicken, I recommend you download and apply the Quicken 2017 R20.5 Mondo Patch: hhttp://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html

Note: Quicken 2017 no longer supports Online Services however the file format should be compatible with the Quicken subscription.
  • jsnmk98
    jsnmk98 Member
    I did all that and it basically worked like 2 x. Every time i go to savings it locks up. I absolutely HATE this subscription. It so dang slow, it loops constantly and it takes forever to get around all these issues. When is this going to be fixed permanently, if not I have to look for a different software, this is ridiculous that I am paying for a service that is awful and cant do what it used to.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the full path to the folder that contains your Quicken data file? Do you have Controlled Folder Access enabled in Windows Defender? Are you using OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Backup?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.