Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How can I log into quickenbillpay.com ?

I want to log into quickenbillpay.com, but I first I have to respond to a phone call to a number Quicken BIll Pay has on file. The numbers it knows about are no longer valid. I called the help number, which apparently is automated only (no reachable person). It gave instructions on how to change my password, but doing so involves getting past the phone call first. In other words, I can't get there from here.

My profile at quicken.com has a valid phone number, but apparently it is not shared with quickenbillpay.com.

How can I update the phone number Quicken Bill Pay has on file without Quicken first trying to call me?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @clamage45,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your question and I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your Quicken Bill Pay online account.

Is this number you called to speak with Quicken Bill Pay-- (877) 486-8844? If so, once the automated system gives you a list of options to choose from-- please, try choosing option 4 for General Quicken Bill Pay Questions. This should take you straight to a Quicken Bill Pay agent to assist you.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • clamage45
    clamage45 Member ✭✭
    It turns out I don't have an account with Quicken Bill Pay. I entered what I thought was my UserID and it showed the last 4 digits of two phone numbers, so I thought that was an acknowledgement that I had an account.
    The help agent says if you don't have an account, QBP shows random digits for the phone number. I could have saved a day of struggling and aggavation if the web sites said it didn't recognize my UserID, as every other web site does. I don't understand the logic of pretending the User ID is valid when it isn't. A typo in the UserID could be very time-consuming.
This discussion has been closed.