Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Quicken Deluxe 2020 for MAC

Since upgrading, I cannot download transactions from Chase, USBank, Discover or Barclays!!!!

Comments

• CaseyMacQCaseyMacQ Member
    I upgraded from 2017 last week and now I cannot download transactions directly into Quicken as I have done for years. I have to download the transactions from the website and import them into Quicken. If this is not fixed very soon I will cancel Quicken and find another financial application.
  • jacobsjacobs SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe all those institutions support downloads directly into Quicken. You might want to reach out to Quicken (phone) Support so they can see your screen and help you through getting connected properly. 
    QMac 2007 & QMac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • CaseyMacQCaseyMacQ Member
    Just to add some information. I also use Quicken for my business accounts. It is also Quicken Deluxe 2020 but runs on a Windows PC. I added the USBank account that will not download transactions on my iMAC and it worked in Windows. ?????
  • Dennis@1[email protected] Member ✭✭✭✭
    Go into the account settings>downloads tab for those accounts, and change the connection type from Web Connect to Direct Connect (best) or Quicken Connect. That should re-enable downloads directly into Quicken again.