Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Unable to download any transactions online from any institution

Today, Quicken downloaded new updates and now when I attempt to load a .QFX file a pop up window asks me to sign in. My Quicken ID is already filled in, but the password field is blank and it won't let me type anything in the password field, hence I'm blocked from proceeding.

Quicken itself seems to be fine and I can manually enter transactions, but I cannot download from, for example, Chase VISA or my credit union via a .QFX file because of the password issue. HELP!

(I'm using an up-to-date version of Windows 10 Pro.)

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 25
    I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the Quicken file.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/im-unable-change-quicken-id-when-signing  Note: In Step 3., select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts in the left panel.
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
  • wpcoewpcoe Member
    I will try that but not optimistic. There's nothing wrong with my Quicken ID, per se, it's the window prompting me for my password -- it won't let me enter a single character in it.
  • wpcoewpcoe Member
    Dagnabit. I logged out per the instructions in the link above (that link doesn't quite accurately portray the current Quicken Preferences, BTW...) and now the Quicken ID field is blank when it prompts me to sign in, and I can't enter text in that field now, either! Yes, both the User ID and password fields are not available for text entry...