Home Quicken for Windows Signing in, Passwords, and Activation (Windows)

Today's update made it impossible to reach Quicken server. Oops! Something went wrong

13»

Answers

• VeraMJonesVeraMJones Member
    now what do I do?
  • TROJANIITROJANII Member
    When is this issue going to be fixed? Tried the work around to no avail.
  • hurstolds1hurstolds1 Member
    I would suggest calling tech support. I called on Friday, with no wait time, and he had me up and running in 5 minutes.
  • HMR2HMR2 Member
    I kept getting an "Opps something went wrong error..." when opening Quicken. I found that my "McAfee All Access" antivirus program firewall was blocking the "RestartExe.exe" file which is in the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken" folder. I solved the problem by including this file in a list of programs allowed internet access by the McAfee firewall.
  • James ConklinJames Conklin Member
    > @Quicken_Tyka said:
    > (Quote)

Since the update I am unable to access my files or the server. This leaves me dead in the water. I will call the number on the OOPS! page in the morning. I am not a happy camper at this time. From what I am reading I am not alone. I hope you have a fix for this.
  • Dennis McDennis Mc Member ✭✭
    Since Friday, three days now, when signing in I first see "success" message followed by "Oops Something went wrong" Quicken's suggestion to sign out isn't an option, as all I see are FILE and HELP menus. Ideas? Dead in the water, and need help.
  • FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Dennis Mc,

I suggest that you contact Quicken Support - here's the link 

https://www.quicken.com/support#windows

Good luck!

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R26.23 - Build 27.1.26.23  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 1909
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • UnknownUnknown Member
    Today is 7 July and I have been getting this message for two hours now. When I open the desktop version of Quicken it asks me to log in which I do then I get this message that also says we are unable to contact the Quicken server. Is anyone else getting this?
This discussion has been closed.