Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Citibank - still have CC-601 Error

mark.w6mcs
mark.w6mcs Member ✭✭✭
Supposedly this issue was fixed but I am still having and getting the same error message as before when trying to update my CitiBank accounts. It is essentially telling me that I have an account that has no transactions for the past 12 months. This is true as the checking account was closed in early 2019, but it does have a zero balance. Could this be the issue? If I "Unlink" it in the Citibank website, I will lose the ability to view the transactions online going forward. Seems like a drastic fix.

Thanks - Mark Stanford

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Not sure if this applies to your situation -
    What version of Quicken..... Help --> About Quicken

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • mark.w6mcs
    mark.w6mcs Member ✭✭✭
    ps56k: Yeah....this is the announcement that there was a fix implemented. I went on and did an update of Quicken 2020 Deluxe and I still come up with the same error messages in One Step Update, so in my case....the problem is still there.

Thanks for your response- Mark
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    mark.w6mcs said: I went on and did an update of Quicken 2020 Deluxe and I still come up with the same error messages in One Step Update,
    just to clarify - there were 3 updates in June - so.....which one are you running ?
    ... Help --> About Quicken
    de WA9TKA

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • mark.w6mcs
    mark.w6mcs Member ✭✭✭
    27.1.27.24. You a ham? I am W6MCS as you could probably tell from my Username.
  • JimSTX
    JimSTX Member
    I still have the CitiBank credit card error, too. It's NOT resolved!!! I checked their site and my password is good. I've got the latest Quicken update (as of this morning), and it's made a hash of my attempts to update several accounts online.
  • mark.w6mcs
    mark.w6mcs Member ✭✭✭
    JimSTX. You are correct...it is not fixed. I am surprised they (Moderators) would come on and say everything is fine. I am beginning to wonder why am paying a yearly fee for Quicken. I have used it since 1992 and have never had more problems than I have now. Very disappointed.
  • mark.w6mcs
    mark.w6mcs Member ✭✭✭
    I just tried again and everything seems to have updated correctly. I will consider this deal done but will advise if it surfaces again..
  • PostProdGuy
    PostProdGuy Member ✭✭
    I keep getting error CC-601 when trying to download data from Citibank. I've read this was resolved; as of this evening I still get this error. It is affecting five very active accounts I have with Citi. I am able to manually download QFX data files from the Citi website, but not my preferred practice.

Anyone else having this issue?
  • duanegorgas
    duanegorgas Member
    Getting this error also. Can log in directly from Citibank website with password that matches Quicken password. So NO password change to cause this error in Quicken. Fix it!
  • qrad
    qrad Member ✭✭
    I'm good with citi checking (finally), but I lost CitiCards access... says password but that's not it. I deleted and reconnected the Citicards account access, but it defaults to express web connect rather than direct connect. Deleting the access again, selecting advanced, and choosing Direct Connect gives error, cannot connect. So it seems Direct Connect for citicards is now broken... hopefully not permanently like they did with Checking...
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    @qrad AND OTHERS for credit cards that are setup with Direct Connect (for Express Web Connect errors the ones where the error code starts with CC- stay on this thread if you are still having problems), see this thread:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7877383/citi-cards-direct-connect-is-now-broken
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • with Quicken update this morning, I can't connect and don't even get the Quicken error code. Don't know what is going on.
  • maraneo111
    maraneo111 Member
    I purchased and installed Quicken last week. My Citibank Checking is unable to communicate with quicken. What gives?
  • rm1270
    rm1270 Member ✭✭
    Having issues with Citi Cards as well...password error but can login directly on the site with the same passwords...

running Quicken for Windows 2020 v R27.24 Build 27.1.27.24
  • elvee
    elvee Member ✭✭
    Since receiving the update to version 27.24 I can no longer do a One Step Update or download a bill from Citi. The error is that Quicken has an incorrect password. Using the trouble shooter it tries, fails with an incorrect password error, going to the troubleshooter next step I put in my password correctly but it says that my password is incorrect. Using the link in the troubleshooter to Citi.com I use the same password and log in with no problem.

I am really getting frustrated with the online performance in Quicken. I hope a quick fix is coming.
  • elvee
    elvee Member ✭✭
    Having password issues also on Citi.
  • mark.w6mcs
    mark.w6mcs Member ✭✭✭
    As I am the one that started this thread originally, I need to mention that I submitted a "Report to Quicken" via the Help section within Quicken. This supposedly sends a report containing a bunch of files to Quicken support. Not sure how this works but they are apparently supposed to get back to me sometime in the near future.
    Not holding out much hope with this, but will let you know if/when I hear something back.
    I too can download QFX files from Citi. I have done this before as Citi seems to have consistent problems dealing with Quicken. To me this is nothing new but either Citi or Quicken needs to get it fixed. Now that we are paying a subscription fee, it only seems fair.

Mark
This discussion has been closed.